Find a clinic or pharmacy

Find sexual health services near you

These sites will help you find sexual health services in your area

Find a pharmacy

Use these search tools to find a local pharmacy or chemist.

Urgent or out of hours?

If you have an urgent medical enquiry, call 111 in the UK or 112 in Ireland.

If you think you've been exposed to HIV, the best place to get PEP is a sexual health or HIV clinic. If these are closed, you can go to your nearest A&E department.

Find your nearest PEP service: NHS PEP (post exposure prophylaxis) service.